(from June recipe sheet)
The perfect summer time, right off the beach treat...
- 1 ½ cups cold water
- 1 10 oz frozen strawberries
- ¾ frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 ripe banana, cut up
- 1 to 2 cups ice cubes
- Whole strawberries (optional)
- In a blender container of food processor bowl
- combine water, strawberries, orange juice concentrate, and banana
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- While blender is running, add the ice cubes, until slushy.
- To serve garnish with whole strawberries, halved orange slices, mint, or whatever your heart desires
Provided by: http://www.poinsettiagroves.com/index.php?idcategory=76#fs_shake